cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset problem with K02FN128VLH10

michalpokorny
Contributor I

Dear Madam or Sir,

I have hardware problems with the K02FN128VLH10 unfortunately. If I connected the Segger J-link debugger, the application works and the signal Reset has logical 1 level. If I disconnected the debugger and toggle the DC power supply then the application stop running and the Reset pin generate pulses with 10 kHz period approximately. The empty microcontroller generates nothing. I am not sure if it is a hardware or software mistake.  I use the standard startup library from the Kinetis studio 2.0 and the developed application works with FRDM-K22F without problem. Really thank you in advance for your help. Your sincerely Michal Pokorny

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michal,

I found your submit the same issue at below thread, please check my feedback at that thread.

Thank you for the understanding.

https://community.freescale.com/thread/353315

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos