cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing k53_tower.h from KINETIS512_V2_SC

Jump to solution
ClausStovgaard
Contributor III

Working with the Kinetis K53 devices I needed to use the Kinetis 100MHz Rev 2 Example Projects (Rev 1.0)

Direct link to KINETIS512_V2_SC.zip - Kinetis 100MHz Rev 2 Example Projects 

It contains k60_tower.h under src/platforms/k60_tower.h though as seen in src\common\common.h a file named k53_tower exsist for a K53 tower board. Can anyone provide a place where this is located? Looked into all the code snippets package I could find på have not seen it yet.

I would imagne the license for k53_tower is the same as k60_tower, but if anyone can confirm this, it would be great.

Kind regards

Claus

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Claus,

Here are the examples, hope they work. 

This package is not available in the web page anymore because this codes are for previous silicon versions. the tower k53 was not redesigned for the new silicon version but the tower K60 was redesigned (the old is TWR-K60DN512 and the new is TWR-K60D100M).

have a great day.

best regards

Jonathan Iglesias 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ClausStovgaard
Contributor III

Thanks for the answer.

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Claus,

Here are the examples, hope they work. 

This package is not available in the web page anymore because this codes are for previous silicon versions. the tower k53 was not redesigned for the new silicon version but the tower K60 was redesigned (the old is TWR-K60DN512 and the new is TWR-K60D100M).

have a great day.

best regards

Jonathan Iglesias 

0 Kudos