Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL28Z7 GPIO digital filter function

Jump to solution
liangliangma
Contributor III

Hi,

I read from the MKL28Z7 user manual that there is a digital filter function for the digital input pins, but I can not find the list of the pins that has this function. I tried on all the ports, seems the DFER, DFCR, DFWR registers of all the ports are read only. So where I can find more information about this digital filter function?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liangliang,

Please download the MKL28ZRM, then read the chapter "3.11.1.1 Port control and interrupt summary".

Ports summary.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liangliang,

Please download the MKL28ZRM, then read the chapter "3.11.1.1 Port control and interrupt summary".

Ports summary.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
liangliangma
Contributor III

So there is no digital glitch filter on MKL28Z7, what a shame. Thanks for your reply anyway.

How about the passive input filter on PTA4 and PTB19, I cannot find specific document anywhere. I guess it is comprised by the pin internal pull up register (20kΩ~50kΩ), and 25pF pin load for normal/low drive pins, right?

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liangliang,

You can find analog/passive filter specifications in DataSheet(MKL28Z512VXX7):

analog filter.png

PTA4 PTA20 PTB19 analog passive filter.png

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos