Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL16 UART can not receive

Jump to solution
jiannianli
Contributor II

Hi ,

I had some questions about Uart receive when i use uart base on MKL16 .

I had create project by PE(Driver Suite v10.4) ,now uart can send data ,   but can not receive data . Belows is my codes:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Now it can send data ,but can not receive data , I really do not know whats wrong ,please help me,thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry about that we no longer support the PE. You can download the sdk in the https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select . You can refer it and find the difference between the sdk and your code.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Sorry about that we no longer support the PE. You can download the sdk in the https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select . You can refer it and find the difference between the sdk and your code.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
jiannianli
Contributor II

OK , thank you very much , I will try .

0 Kudos