Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL15Z128VLH4

Jump to solution
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is right platform to ask but since there is no BSP support for MKL15Z128VLH4, we are looking for alternates for same part in MKL26 series...if anyone has any such info, psl share.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
matthewharper
Contributor III

I'm using the KL15Z125 for a project. I used a Freedom Board with the KL25Z128 for initial development. The parts are very similar, The difference is KL25 has USB and some minor changes to the SIM modules registers names.  (I just did a diff between the MKL25Z4.h iofile and the MKL15Z4.h iofile).

My experience porting from a MKL25 to a MKL15 was easy.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
matthewharper
Contributor III

I'm using the KL15Z125 for a project. I used a Freedom Board with the KL25Z128 for initial development. The parts are very similar, The difference is KL25 has USB and some minor changes to the SIM modules registers names.  (I just did a diff between the MKL25Z4.h iofile and the MKL15Z4.h iofile).

My experience porting from a MKL25 to a MKL15 was easy.

0 Kudos
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

Thanks for inputs Matthew.Absolutely correct !!.

I've done the analysis but somehow I'm not getting how can I share the excel here on community?

0 Kudos
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

How about using MKL26Z128VLH4 as alternate for MKL15Z128VLH4 ?

Do we have any excel sheet which has all listed inputs and outputs.We have it in datasheet but its image format.

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Punyata,

I´m sorry for the delay, but I was out of office.

It is strange that you cannot search in the reference manual. What do you use for the browser?

Please, try to look at http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/KL15P80M48SF0RM.pdf page 154

Definitely it not image format. You can copy values, search in the document...

cell.png

I hope it helps,

Best Regards

Iva

0 Kudos
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

Thank you for your inputs.

Well, I did mention in my post that its there in datasheet but in image format.I wasn't able to excel sheet.On copying from pdf and pasting, one isn't able to get all info and copying and pasting single inputs from table is bit cumbersome.Since this is Freescale Community, I expected may be someone has access to it, may share.

I do use my browser for search purposes; the purpose its meant for.

Btw, the excel sheet is present and I did get access to it on some other community.I'll be sharing my analysis of both processors just incase someone else wants to use it.

:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Punyata,

There is no support for MQX RTOS, you can only try it with MQX-Lite RTOS - with Processor Expert you add this component.

There will be support for MKL15Z4 in coming release for MQX RTOS for KSDK by the end of April.

bsp.png

But there is no relation with MKL26 series and MKL15Z128VLH4 for BSP.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

Correct.

But I wanted to know if there is any alternate part number in MKL26 series  which we can use instead of MKL15Z128VLH4?

Regards,

Punyata Gayatri

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can use MKL16Z128VLH4 which definitely belongs to KL26Z series.

You can work with KSDK v.1.2.

I hope this helps,

Iva

0 Kudos
punyatagayatri
Contributor II

Is it a drop in replacement? any idea on that?

0 Kudos