MK64FN1M0VMD12 tri-state

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK64FN1M0VMD12 tri-state

larsarntz
Contributor I

If I hold the Kinetis MK64FN1M0VMD12 in reset, will the processor go in tri-state mode/high impedance? I couldn't find this in the datasheet (I might have missed it)

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

During the reset, besides of JTAG pins, EzPort pins, power pins and external oscillator pins are enabled, other pins are high-impedance(disable).

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

egoodii
Senior Contributor III

From K64P144M120SF5RM.pdf:

55.2.6, the definition for Port Data Direction Registers (GPIOx_PDDR) shows all reset to 'all zero', so that defines all GPIO-mode-pins as 'input' (high impedance).

The next question is 'which pins are GPIO at reset', and for that we jump over to table 10-2, and more particularly 10.3.1 'default' column, to see that 'most port pins' default to  the analog-input modes, crystal, or disabled (ALT0).  So, NOT GPIO, but high-impedance nonetheless.

egoodii
Senior Contributor III

Are you expecting more information?

0 Kudos