Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK20DX256VLH7 Programer/Debuger

Jump to solution
marhalloweenvt
Contributor I

Hello,

I am a newbeginer so this is maybe a dump question. My project uses MK20DX256VLH7 as a controller. I have search through google and found this ST-Link-V2 (http://sanphamdientugroup.tk/files/sanpham/49/1/jpg/mach-nap-cho-stm32-st-link-v2-mini.jpg ). Can i use this to program the mcu? If not which device i can use as a programer for this mcu?

Thanks for reading.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Minh Bui,

I'd highly recommend you to choose the following debugger.

2016-10-08_9-09-05.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Minh Bui,

I'd highly recommend you to choose the following debugger.

2016-10-08_9-09-05.jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!