Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location of Processor Expert v10.2

Jump to solution
da_vinci
Contributor II

Hello,

Can anyone please help me with the location where I can download processor expert v10.2. On NXP  website I can only find v10.4.

uC = MK10DX256VLQ10 on custom

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

In the CPU setttings, change the interrupts to 'one for every' (see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/02/20/oh-my-an-interrupt/ ) so you know which interrupt was firing.

I hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

@da_vinci,

is there a specific reason to use the 10.2 instead of the 10.4? I have switched long time ago to 10.4 and did not see and drawbacks compared to 10.2.

I believe if you download the 10.4, you will find the 10.2 in 'previous versions' on the web interface.

Erich

0 Kudos
da_vinci
Contributor II

Hello @ErichStyger 

I have a .out that was created using v10.2 and when I build the same using v10.4 I am getting significant size difference in the output (v10.4 has increased the size)

Every time I halt the debug session pointer stops at this ISR

da_vinci_0-1652325424755.png

So I wanted to see if the problem is in the code or processor expert version

0 Kudos
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

In the CPU setttings, change the interrupts to 'one for every' (see https://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/02/20/oh-my-an-interrupt/ ) so you know which interrupt was firing.

I hope this helps,

Erich

da_vinci
Contributor II

I'll check this out. Thanks!

0 Kudos
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @da_vinci ,

I you have previously downloaded the Processor Expert v10.2. You will find this by entering to My NXP on nxp.com on the Software Licensing and Support.  You will find the Software Accounts software that has been downloaded previously. Please let me know if you find this information useful.

0 Kudos
da_vinci
Contributor II

Hello @nxf77486 ,

I have not downloaded the Processor Expert before. I am new to NXP microcontrollers and build tools
Can you please point me to location where I can download older versions of Processor Expert specifically v10.2

0 Kudos