Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis-M Filter based metering algorithms and configuration tool

Jump to solution
svenmoeller
Contributor II

Hello,

im looking for a scource to download the "Kinetis-M Filter based metering algorithms and configuration tool". This tool is described in AN4265 (page 33f.).

There is a link in the added file("instruction.pdf"), but the link doesn't work. http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4265SW.zip?fpsp=1

Where can i download the configuration tool?

thank you

1 Solution
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Please follow this link, here you can download the AN4265 software. Let me know if this is what you have been looking for.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Please follow this link, here you can download the AN4265 software. Let me know if this is what you have been looking for.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi @perlam_i_au @svenmoeller ,

Is there any implementation of Config tool, which we can run in Ubuntu/Linux platform, as this one is .exe ?!

0 Kudos
svenmoeller
Contributor II

Thats the tool i was looking for.

thank you