cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K65 flash memory sizes

darnaiadam
Contributor III

Hello,

I'd like to see the Flash memory sizes section in the K65's reference manual, but I cannot find it. At the page 103 is a link, but it doesn't work. Can you please tell me where should I search after it?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

darnaiadam
Contributor III

Thanks both of you for your answers!

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Darnai Adam,

The K65 has two size of the flash memory.

2016-10-19_10-01-00.jpg
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

darnaiadam
Contributor III

Thanks, but I think you misunderstood my question. The 'Flash memory sizes' is a section in the reference manual, and say more than physical flash memory size. For example, here is the k64 RM section:

k64_flashsize.jpg

However, the k65 RM doesn't have this part, only has a link, that doesn't work:

k65link.jpg

Maybe this part is missing?

0 Kudos

cutworth
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adam,

You are right. This part is missing. It's documentation issue. We will have this part fixed with RM next release.

For your information, flash memory size for K65 will be something like the following.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Hao

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Darnai Adam,

Yes, you are correct and I've already report the question to the document for checking.

And I will inform you ASAP if I receive any replies.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!