cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data write Through UART

mohammads0019
Contributor II

Hello  Everyone,

I want to know how the data write through UART Manually in Flash in Kl25z FRDM board. anyone can help me ? guide em through the process...

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

davidchen-b3693
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

There is a UART Bootloader reference please refer to below link that would be helpful for you .

CommandLineBootloader.20141120.zip

Command Line Bootloader Main Flowchart

Besides , a Kinetis bootloader can be download from http://www.freescale.com/kboot that also support UART interface .

Best regards,

David

0 Kudos

phamtruong
Contributor I

thank you. what you are used IDE code project?

thank!.

0 Kudos

jiunnyang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

dhruvonline
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the information. It is more useful.

I am testing it now and i am facing one issue during testing. I have set the Main Application Vector address at 0x4000 and bootloader address at 0x0. But after completion of file transfer, if i press the g, it is running the bootloader application at 0x00 location. it is not executing the Actual Main Application.

Could you please suggest the solution or please provide some reference projects for both application and bootloader.  I am using CommandLineBootloader.20141120.zip  for my testing.

Regds,

dhruvonline@hotmail.com

0 Kudos

jiunnyang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer as below to setting your user application memory command file(ex. ProcessorExpert.lcf),

m_interrupts = 0x4000

m_text= 0x4410

m_cfmprotrom = 0x4400

0 Kudos

dhruvonline
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can i use it for K20 Series like K20, K22, K26. Are there any configuration changes required to make it compatible with that device. I am using K20 with External Crystal. 

It will be great if you can share SD Card Bootloader also.

Regards

Dhru

0 Kudos

phamtruong
Contributor I

help me code bootloader uart.

if i am not OpenSDA, but i want to write data to ram in kl25z, what i have to do????

help me pls! thank you :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos