Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60D100M - USB Device - Printer class code

swaminathanrath
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am using TWR-K60D100M Tower Board with TWR-Serial and using the printer class example code from  Freescale USB Stackv 4.1.1; I could enumerate as Printer class and installed the Generic printer and when i start to print the Text document I could not get any data in USB_APP Call back function. Can you please help me on this?

Thanks & Regards,

Swaminathan.R

0 Kudos
3 Replies

cutworth
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you running the demo on WinXP or Win7? Did you follow the instructions in "Freescale USB device stack user guide" to install the USB driver? I found some problem when manually install USB driver for printer class demo on Win7.

Only after you have installed the driver, will the device listed in "Printer and Fax" lists.

So when you print a document, did you choose the printing device associated with printer class demo?

0 Kudos

swaminathanrath
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I am using Win7, I had followed the steps which is provided in the "Freescale USB Device stack user guide.

I had chosen the Generic printer as mentioned in the document. Whether you could receive the data in the source code in EPOUT when you are trying to print the Text file?

Thanks & Regards,

Swaminathan.R

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have tested this demo based TWR-K60N512 with TWR-SER, and the Host is WIN7, but on my side it works well as expected. Please kindly refer to the following snapshot for more details.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos