Did you mean: 

K60 PMC low voltage trips

mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

I need to know the voltage level of the following:

in PMC_LVDSC1:

bits: 1–0 [LVDV]

Low-Voltage Detect Voltage Select

Selects the LVD trip point voltage (V LVD ).

00 Low trip point selected (V LVD = V LVDL )

01 High trip point selected (V LVD = V LVDH )

10 Reserved

11 Reserved

in PMC_LVDSC2:

bits 1–0 [LVWV]

Low-Voltage Warning Voltage Select

Selects the LVW trip point voltage (VLVW). The actual voltage for the warning depends on LVDSC1[LVDV].

00 Low trip point selected (VLVW = VLVW1)

01 Mid 1 trip point selected (VLVW = VLVW2)

10 Mid 2 trip point selected (VLVW = VLVW3)

what are their tripping values? right now my warning is set to 00 means VLVW1, but what is that value exactly for my chip?

My chip is MK60DN512VLL10

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hi Mehdi:

You can find information regard VLVDL and VLVDH on the datasheet for your part number, I used as example K60P144M150SF3 here you can review on Table 2. LVD and POR operating requirements for this information, here the extract.

Pic1.jpg

Regard VLVW, you can also find this information on the same table, it just depends on your specific part number you are using.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mehdikarimibiuk
Contributor V

What is the difference between high range and low range?

My chip is MK60DN512VLL10

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

As you can see on the table, if you select low-range you will have a slower voltage as threshold (1.60v) for low voltage detection, in the other hand if you select the high-range you will have a higher voltage threshold (2.56v) for low voltage detection.

Your selection will depend on your specific project requirements.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos