Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K22FN512X Flashloader

Jump to solution
antoinee
Contributor I

Hi,

I would like programming the microcontroller MK22FN512VLH12 in flashloader method (With FSL_Kinetis_Bootloader_1_1_0).

What are the pins to be connected to the computer?

thank .

Antoine

0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can check the pin information in the specific device reference manual. For the K22 you can see the Flash Loader chapter; the image below shows the pin table for the Flashloader:

k22boot.jpg

If you are using the FRDM-K22F you can use the Virtual COM port connected through the OpenSDA connector that uses theUART1 module: PTE0 and PTE1.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
antoinee
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank.:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can check the pin information in the specific device reference manual. For the K22 you can see the Flash Loader chapter; the image below shows the pin table for the Flashloader:

k22boot.jpg

If you are using the FRDM-K22F you can use the Virtual COM port connected through the OpenSDA connector that uses theUART1 module: PTE0 and PTE1.

Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos