K10 Micro controller stuck with config JTAG Disabled now NOT able to debug or update new program or erase all

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

K10 Micro controller stuck with config JTAG Disabled now NOT able to debug or update new program or erase all

846件の閲覧回数
Bhuvaneshsubram
Contributor II

Hi,

For testing the Hardware behavior I just disabled the JTAG pins in CPU config and downloaded the same program to the K10 MCU after power cycle the debugger was NOT able to get connected to it, then I realized I made a mistake by Disabling those pins how to I recover it back, I just have one prototype with me to do rest of my development please suggest some workaround.

Thanks,

Bhuvanesh S

ラベル(1)
2 返答(返信)

712件の閲覧回数
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello:

Try to connect to your board following next procedure:

1) Disconnect power from board.

2) Press and hold the reset button.

3) Power on the board

4) Run the debugger and while session is starting release the reset button.

You need to try this more than once.

If this does not work, P&E Micro has a recovery tool. You may download it from the next link after registering in the page:

Kinetis Recovery Tool

Hope this helps!

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

712件の閲覧回数
Bhuvaneshsubram
Contributor II

Yes it works the way you said, thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信