Is there a good way to determine which Kinetis microcontrollers support high-speed USB?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a good way to determine which Kinetis microcontrollers support high-speed USB?

Jump to solution
nonrepeatedmeme
Contributor I

I tried using the product selector and it does allow one to choose "FS/HS" under the USB column, but the parts it narrows the list to are primarily full-speed only parts (even though they're in the table as "FS/HS"). I did find a couple of family pages:

ARM Cortex-M4 Cores|Kinetis K2x MCUs|Freescale

ARM Cortex-M4 Cores|Kinetis K6x MCUs|Freescale

These provide some nice text about there being some parts that support high-speed USB 2.0 and, if I select the FS/HS USB option, give me some parts that support high-speed USB 2.0, but it's far from clear that this is a complete list of parts with that support.

I tried a live chat and the support technician's answer was "You're right, there doesn't seem to be a way to narrow down to just the high-speed parts. Maybe you should enter a question in the forums". So, here I am.

Is there a list somewhere that indicates which active Kinetis parts support high-speed USB2.0 or are the few parts listed on the above mentioned product pages the total of the parts with high-speed USB2.0 support?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The Freescale Solution Advisor is a web-based tool that features interactive application wizards and a dynamic product selector.

Please check below steps to select related Kinetis products:

Step 1.png

Step 2.png

Step 3.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The Freescale Solution Advisor is a web-based tool that features interactive application wizards and a dynamic product selector.

Please check below steps to select related Kinetis products:

Step 1.png

Step 2.png

Step 3.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
nonrepeatedmeme
Contributor I

Thank you! That was exactly what I was after.

0 Kudos