cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the souce code for AN4869 available?

Jump to solution
martinleibinnis
Contributor I

After reading application note AN4869 (Sinusoidal Control of BLDCM with Hall Sensors Based on FRDM-KE04Z and Tower Board), I was looking for the download of the associated software including the freemaster configuration.

Unfortunately, I could not find any software download regarding this application note.

Is this software, e.g. the IAR project, already available?

Best regards,

Martin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
zhenliu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Martin

The source code is uploaded on FSL website, you can download it following below link:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KE04&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

Best regards

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
zhenliu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Martin

The source code is uploaded on FSL website, you can download it following below link:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=KE04&fpsp=1&tab=Documentation_Tab

Best regards

Alex

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
bensa
Contributor I

Hi,

This link does not work anymore.

Is it possible to have the new link ?

Thanks

Regards

Benoit

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin,

This software is available, but still in progress to be published. I have got confirmation from the author and it will be released soon. Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,

B.R

Kan

0 Kudos
martinleibinnis
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

thanks for the response.

Are there any details about the relase date? "Soon" is some kind of unspecific.

Best regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

We hope have it on Q4

Have a great day,
Vicente

0 Kudos