Is it possible to integrate keypad for K70 eGUI?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to integrate keypad for K70 eGUI?

Jump to solution
rahultt
Contributor I

Hi,

We would like to integrate Keypad matrix which has  0~9 numeric keys, up/down/left/right navigation keys, enter key, 4 soft keys and comma key to K70 TWR board having MQX.

Please let us know if it is possible to modify the eGUI for keypad other than touch pad ?

Any help to modify the eGUI for keypad is highly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Rahul

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

The Freescale eGUI: Graphical LCD Driver for MCUs/MPUs is an embedded application designed to be used with microcontrollers and LCD display with or without touch screen feature.

You can use the LCD with the eGUI separately to the keyboard control.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

The Freescale eGUI: Graphical LCD Driver for MCUs/MPUs is an embedded application designed to be used with microcontrollers and LCD display with or without touch screen feature.

You can use the LCD with the eGUI separately to the keyboard control.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rahultt
Contributor I

Hi Perla,

Thanks for your fast response. Please let me know if there is any sample code available to interface keypad to the eGUI of K70?

Thanks

Rahul

0 Kudos
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I think that you can use as example the application note AN4644 Remote Monitoring Solution Using MQX and Kinetis, in this project you will see that display is used for display information, you can also download code here.

0 Kudos