cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write and read eeprom using sdk MCUXpresso

Jump to solution
RosimarSilva
Contributor I

Hello guys, I'm using a MKL33Z64VLH4 microcontroller and I need to write data to an eeprom i2C memory, but I'm having trouble understanding how to use the MCUXpresso v11.3.1 library, if anyone can help me, I'll be very grateful! Model of eeprom memory (M24M01-RN6TP).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please download the latest mcuxpresso.

And download the latest sdk.

The sdk has the i2c example and the example about how to read accel. You can modify it to read your slave device.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please download the latest mcuxpresso.

And download the latest sdk.

The sdk has the i2c example and the example about how to read accel. You can modify it to read your slave device.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos