I download the EB tools,as follows:
I opened the License administration and ad the code ,press activate button,then it displayed like this
I opened the EB tresos "help"----"license",it display like this
so ,now ,how to install the license
The solution is
1) remove EB Client License Administrator 1.2.4 provided by NXP (don't forget to return the license first).
2) install EB Client License Administrator from Electrobit website: Licensing – Elektrobit it's called EBFlexNetClientPackage(version).zip and activate your license code from there. It will lead to generation of .lic file in C:\EB\EB_Client_License_Administrator\Licenses directory.
3) run EB tresos studio as administrator and specify license settings like this:
P.S. I'm pretty sure that the main issue is in running EB tresos studio as administrator, but I've tried to use the other version of EB Client License Administrator anyway.
I had a same trouble like you, looking at 12135 12144 error from my environment.
I think that was happened by compatibility with Windows ver.
I am using Windows10, 64bit ! but I guess that we misused EB license 1.2.4 which seem to support for Windows 7
Here is my solution:
1. Clean all previous installed program, files and path variables (e.g. EB_LICENSE_FILE from my system env var)
2.Enter Software download center in NXP (https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/ : this is not directly connectable by link without login)
3. In Software & Support under product search, typing tersos.
4. Let's choose AUTOSAR Tresos Studio 23.0.0( Product type)
5. Install checked files (This could be different with your dev env)
Thank you for response. I was able to resolve that issue with using EB_Client_License_Administrator V1.3.0
Are you able to resolve this issue? I'm facing issue after activating license using ClientLicenseAdministrator.exe. It shows license activated after pressing Activate button in online activation section however I get error after opening EB Tresos v24 after few sec that (12135) No valid license found (ref attached image for info).
I didn't get any solution from NxP yet.
Any idea how to resolve it?
Too many unsolvable problems,so I have to hand up this project!
I cannot get any solution from NxP too.