cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexBus Timing Diagrams

Jump to solution
gcary
Contributor III

In the documentation for the K60, FB_TS and FB_ALE are shown as indeterminate at the beginning of the cycle.  Why is this?  I assume there must be a reason why it has been drawn it this way, and I need to understand why in order to design a reliable FlexBus interface.

I have only seen two instances of the diagram being drawn as I expect it should be.  In AN4393, Figures 10 and 11 show FB_ALE as I think it should be.  Every other diagram I've seen shows the signal as indeterminate at the start of the cycle.

Regards,

Greg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gcary,

I have just got the feedback, the figure 10 and 11 in AN4393 is correct, the undetermined end means another transfer can start, and the undetermined beggining in the RM should be a typo, the defaul stat for ALE is low, and for TS it is high.

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
B.R
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gcary,

I have just got the feedback, the figure 10 and 11 in AN4393 is correct, the undetermined end means another transfer can start, and the undetermined beggining in the RM should be a typo, the defaul stat for ALE is low, and for TS it is high.

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
B.R
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
gcary
Contributor III

Thank you very much Kan for confirming my thoughts.  I needed to make sure I wasn't overlooking something.

Best Regards,

Greg

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gcary,

I am contacting the validation Owner for flexbus module, and will let you know when I have any more information.

Thanks for your patience!

Best Regards,

Kan

0 Kudos