cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTM2 not work on K22

LArmstrong1985
Contributor III

Hi,

I've a strange problem with FTM timer on my custom board based on MK22FN1M0AVLH12.

I'm be able to initialize all FTM timer except FTM2.

In particular the application crash when it execute FTM_SetPwmSync on FTMInit function.

The strange thing is that it seems non correctly clocked though the clock is previously enable

also in the FTMInit function.

I read in this post that there is a bug in SDK 2.3.1 that is the last version for this micro

Bug in 2.3.1 K22 SDK for FTM Input Capture 

Is this the same problem?

How come the latest version of the SDK is 2.3.1 for this micro while for the FRD_K22 card it is 2.7.0?

Can I do easily a manual update or no?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes. But don't forget modifying the linker file. The same k22 series also has the flash and sram's difference. 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

LArmstrong1985
Contributor III

I forgot to attach the example project that I use.

There he is!

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Actually you are right. Some sdk is lack of our maintenance.

cc.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

LArmstrong1985
Contributor III

Ok,

the error is also in the Reference Manual (Document Number: K22P64M120SF5V2RM Rev. 5, March 2015) for

this specific package.

Is possible to copy SDK 2.7.0 from example project of another micro like the FRDMK22 board? 

It seems to me that the SDK are generic and not related to the single hw...

0 Kudos