cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KW019032 Error Messages

swils226
Contributor II

Hello,

When I plug the USB cable for the FRDM-KW019032 board into a windows 10 computer a file pops up in the MBED folder for the board that says 'Fail'. When I open the Fail.txt all it says is Timeout. Is there a way to get rid of this error? Is this a critical error to the board functioning properly? I ultimately want to get this board to function as a receiver for an FXTH870 development board.

Also, when I was trying to follow the quick start guide that comes with the FRDM-KW019032 board (FRDM-KW019032|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis®|NXP ). I am currently at step 3.2, however, when I am trying to make the file I get 50 error messages - some of which are repetitive. The picture below shows some of the errors. I want to be able to get rid of these so that I can run the connectivity software to see if the board is working properly.

pastedImage_761.png

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
6 Replies

swils226
Contributor II

The boards do not appear to work with Windows 10. If I plug the boards into a Windows 7 computer I do not get the Timeout Errors however the boards are still not working. What can I do to use the boards on a Windows 10 computer?

I am using version 7.40.2 of IAR. When I try to run and debug the connectivity test on the Windows 7 computer I get an error which says 'Fatal Error: Reading CPU Status Failed'. I believe this error is related to the fact that the Reset LED never turns off. How can I get around this error?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply it seems there was an issue  k22 firmware which was not fully compatible with Win10.

Could you please update it? The k22 binary has been updated in the OpenSDA website.

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/run-time-software/kinetis-developer-resources/ides-f...

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos

luws
Contributor II

I found that, the bootloader bin should be K22 just as you refered, and the interface bin followed should be K26L.

0 Kudos

luws
Contributor II

Thank you so much, I've made it.

luws
Contributor II

Hello, I met the same trouble as you before about "bitwise operation drops...", and later I used 7.80.4 and succeed to compile and debug, in win10 with IAR.  But, I still I found the fail.txt if I just drag and drop a bin file to the MBED folder, and the MBED repeat reload. I don't know why. 

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

If you wnat to use the FXTH870, by any chance have you chekec the exmaples available for the KW01? You can find it available under the Software and tools tab in the  FXTH87|Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor|NXP  ? 

by any chance does this happen if you use the Project Cloner ? Which IAR version are you using ? 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos