Error when adding ADC component (KDS, Processor Expert)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when adding ADC component (KDS, Processor Expert)

acurtis
Contributor II

Hello,

I've been able to successfully add an ADC component to my Kinetis Design Studio project using Processor Expert in the past; however, I am now not able to do so.  I receive the following messages in the console:

Error: Unknown type info: typeFHCS12RVAEnableRVA in item "Enable RVA"/RVAEnableRVA from component AD1/ADC

Type specification was not found "typeFHCS12RVAEnableRVA" symbol: RVAEnableRVA

The AdcLdd component clock settings are also not initialized as they should (or at least did in the past).  I've attached some screen captures to illustrate the symptom.

I've already tried reinstalling KDS on my primary workstation as well as performing a fresh install on a different machine, but have the same results.  The only workaround I current have is to create a component template from the ADC I have successfully added to my previous project and use that, but like I said, it's a workaround and I'd like to have this working properly.

Has anyone had a problem like this or know what might be causing it?  It seems like the incorrect CPU is being referenced or something; though as you can see I've got the MK50FN1M0VLQ12 selected.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Aaron

Capture.JPG.jpgCapture2.JPG.jpgCapture3.JPG.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The errors should disappear after you configure the timing in the ADC component. Please check that and post what is shown in Problems view if the problem persists.

The Console view might sometimes contain messages that do not mean an error.

Best regards

Petr Hradsky

Processor Expert Support Team

0 Kudos

barbercolman
Contributor III

Interesting note. When you look at the Console display you still see the error even if there is not an error. I did have an error fixed it and the project now works. However, there is still an error message in the console.

Error: Unknown type info: typeFHCS12RVAEnableRVA in item "Enable RVA"/RVAEnableRVA from component AD0edwb0/ADC

Error: Unknown type info: typeFHCS12RVAEnableRVA in item "Enable RVA"/RVAEnableRVA from component AD1edwb1/ADC

EDWB: Mar 24, 2015 5:30:30 PM Code generation started.

EDWB: Code generation time was 24694 ms.

EDWB: project was successfully generated.

Screen Shot 03-24-15 at 05.36 PM.PNG

0 Kudos