Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOL question

Jump to solution
danieltruong
Contributor IV

Hi, 

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question. Does anybody know how I contact an NXP FAE to be advised about the possibility of a MCU potentially going EOL before I choose to use it in my next project? The part I'm considering is MKL26Z256VLL4 (Kinetis KL26 series, Cortex M0+ core).

Thanks,

Daniel

1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Customer could find the NXP Product longevity about KL26 product, which is a 10 years product from October 2013.

You also could contact with your local NXP distributor to get Product change notification before product EOL.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Customer could find the NXP Product longevity about KL26 product, which is a 10 years product from October 2013.

You also could contact with your local NXP distributor to get Product change notification before product EOL.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

danieltruong
Contributor IV

Thanks for your prompt and helpful information.

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos