Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA 'always on' source

Jump to solution
patricio
Contributor IV

Hello, 

I am having some difficuties with the DMA, and I would appreciate if somebody could help with the following doubts:

1) What should be the  source to be choosed in a channel, if the request is comming from the major loop link of the previous channel? Any of the differents 'always on' source?

2) At the end of the following post, Help - continuous DMA with PIT , it says that there was a bug in the silicon when using PIT wiht 'always enabled' request. Is it fixed already?

Thanks for your help. 

1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi AITOR ARANZABAL,

I've not found this bug record in errata of K64_120, so I think this errata is fixed now.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi AITOR ARANZABAL,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) What should be the  source to be choosed in a channel, if the request is comming from the major loop link of the previous channel? Any of the differents 'always on' source?
-- Yes, any one of 'always on' sources is Ok.
 2) At the end of the following post, Help - continuous DMA with PIT , it says that there was a bug in the silicon when using PIT wiht 'always enabled' request. Is it fixed already?
-- Before answering your question, I think you'd better tell me which chip you use.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
patricio
Contributor IV

Hi Jeremyzhou,

I am using K64FN1M0M12, in the TWR-K64 board. 

Thank you for your help. 

Best regards. 

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi AITOR ARANZABAL,

I've not found this bug record in errata of K64_120, so I think this errata is fixed now.
Have a great day,
TIC

patricio
Contributor IV

Hi Jeremyzhou,

I appreciate your quick response. 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos