DAC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
longjili
Contributor I

hellow,I want use the DAC module of  kea128 to put out the analog signal which will be used as the sensors signal.

The datesheet has been stated:This stepped analog output is also mapped out of the module.But I did not find  the map.

Can anyone tell me where the mapping is?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Longji Li,

Maybe that description is misleading you.

Actually, the 6-bit DAC don't have the output pin in the MCU, the content in the reference manual:

This stepped analog output is also mapped out of the module.

Take care,  it is map out of the module, not the chip. It just means the DAC output have the output from the DAC modue, this output can be used by other module, like CMP.

pastedImage_2.png

So, this DAC is just used by the CMP, it don't have the output pin in the KEA chip.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Longji Li,

Maybe that description is misleading you.

Actually, the 6-bit DAC don't have the output pin in the MCU, the content in the reference manual:

This stepped analog output is also mapped out of the module.

Take care,  it is map out of the module, not the chip. It just means the DAC output have the output from the DAC modue, this output can be used by other module, like CMP.

pastedImage_2.png

So, this DAC is just used by the CMP, it don't have the output pin in the KEA chip.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

longjili
Contributor I

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome.

If your problem is solved, please help me to mark the correct answer, just to close this case.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos