Configuring Peripherals (K-Series)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Peripherals (K-Series)

regnar86
Contributor I

The freescale datasheets are not great in being specific on explaining how to configure peripherals like SPI/I2C/UART on their products as other manufacturers have from my experience. Are there any white papers, application notes describing the process one should follow when configuring these communication peripherals specifically for the FRDM KL25Z from the ground up without the use of libraries? I'm not really looking for example source code just procedures/processes/notes one should follow in configuring peripherals. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Shane Yost,

Refer to the code, and associated with the reference manual, it is the best way to learn the peripherals configuration.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Shane Yost,

Actually, you can refer to our bare mental sample code for the KL25, which can be download from this link:

http://www.nxp.com/assets/downloads/data/en/lab-test-software/KL25_SC.exe 

The quick reference may also helps you:

http://cache.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/user-guides/KLQRUG.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 

Besides, you also can refer to our KSDK code for KL25, which can be download from this link:

Welcome to Kinetis Expert | Kinetis Expert

Wish it helps you!

If  you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos