cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot communicate with kboot v2

PedroCastro
Contributor III

Hello,

I am trying to communicate with my TWR-KV31F with kboot v2 using another device through UART in order to transfer the .bin file. I read the kboot reference manual to understand the packet protocol, but I am not being successful yet. I would like to know if there is any open source code that already does what I am trying to accomplish or using an terminal in the host PC ou using some microcontroller.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Pedro Correa de Castro,

Just as what I have replied you in your another post:

If you want to update the firmware without using the kinetis flashtool, just with other embedded, you need to write the code by yourself. we still don't have it.

But i think you still can refer to the kinetis flash tool code, which you can find the source code in folder:

NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0\apps\KinetisFlashTool\KinetisFlashTool

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------