cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find I2S MCLK source options in K22F documentation

Jump to solution
scottm
Senior Contributor II

The MK22FN1M0AVLH12 reference manual's section on the I2S module master clock says to see the chip-specific configuration information for the definitions of the input options used by I2Sx_TCR2[MSEL] and I2Sx_MCR[MICS].  I can't find those definitions in the chip-specific information - just the rather unhelpful statement that "The MCLK Input Clock Select bit of the MCLK Control Register (MCR[MICS]) selects the clock input to the I2S/SAI module’s MCLK divider."

Where are these clock source options listed?

Thanks,

Scott

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Scott,

See the chapter '5.7.9 I2S/SAI clocking' in K22P64M120SF5V2RM.

5.7.9 I2S SAI clocking.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Scott,

See the chapter '5.7.9 I2S/SAI clocking' in K22P64M120SF5V2RM.

5.7.9 I2S SAI clocking.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
scottm
Senior Contributor II

Thanks.  I was confused because 3.9.6.2 is also entitled "I2S/SAI clocking" and there's no indication there that more information is to be found elsewhere.  It would be great if someday all of the reference manuals had hyperlinks between sections whenever the relevant information is spread out.

Scott

0 Kudos