CMSIS-SVD for FRDM-MKL25Z4 boards

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS-SVD for FRDM-MKL25Z4 boards

a_t
Contributor II

My question is the same as this one (using dll peripherals for hardware debugging in Keil):

User Periphery DLL available for Hardware Debug

Apparently, the answer is to use the CMSIS-SVD for the specified board. I have 2 questions:

1- Is there any CMSIS-SVD available for FRDM-MKL25Z4 boards? There files available in System View Description  seem to only support the MK10D5 boards.

2- How to install the CMSIS-SVD? Is it only copying the files into the Keil_v5\ARM\CMSIS\SVD folder?

Thank you very much in advance,

AT

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi A T,

I'm not familiar on how to add the CMSIS-SVD Peripheral Register viewer on Keil, but you could take a look to Kinetis Design Studio which comes with the CMSIS-SVD Peripheral Register viewer that allows you to inspect the Cortex core and peripheral registers. You can find more information about KDS on this link:

New Kinetis Design Studio V3.0.0 available

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos