cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS MCI examples

spandana_kamara
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using MK64FN1MOVLL12  board,I am trying to run the CMSIS MCI application without middleware,but I didn't find any examples for MCI ,Can you point me test suits and applications for MCI without middleware,,so that I can build my application.

Thanks,

Spandana

0 Kudos
3 Replies

spandana_kamara
Contributor I

Hello Victor,

With MK64FN1MOVLL12  board I am running Kinetis_SDK_DFP.2.2.0 version Filesystem demo,But when I am running this example it is strucking at ITM_ReceiveChar function,may I know how these APIS are tested without filesystem ?

Thanks,

Spandana

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Spandana,

The SDK for the MK64 is now in the version 2.4.2, please download the newest version available and try the same example. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Spandana,

Unfortunately we don't have a CMSIS Memory Card Interface example. However, you can use the examples of the SD card that we provide within the SDK as a guide for your final application. 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos