BSDL model for MK20DX128VFM5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSDL model for MK20DX128VFM5

mauriziolattuad
Contributor I

I urgently need the BSDL model file for MK20DX128VFM5, but I can't find it. Can someone help me?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

mauriziolattuad
Contributor I

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I already put my request some days ago using the "Request File" links available in the page web page.

The question now is how much time (average) does it take to have the requested model file ?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maurizio,

I already help you to check it with our according colleague, after I get the reply, I will let your know ASAP.

Now, please wait patiently, thanks a lot for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mauriziolattuad
Contributor I

Hi Kerry, any news on this subject?

Best regards

Maurizio

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maurizio Lattuada,

Did you send the email to MCUCADRequest@nxp.com before?

Please send the Request for MK20DX128VFM5 BSDL file to the CAD department direct again, the email is :

MCUCADRequest@nxp.com

I just get that customer should send request to CAD guys directly, and the reply time is vary. They will get back to your when the request is resoved.

If you already send that email before, please send another email to check the news again, normally, when they received the request, they will give reply.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Maurizio Lattuada,

We have a new process for managing IBIS and BSDL file requests.  With so many requests, it is difficult to manage them without having a centralized way to handle them and this can be done via our NXP website - http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/kinetis-cortex-m-mcus/kin...

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos

mauriziolattuad
Contributor I

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I am aware of the web page for such requests and already put my request some days ago using the "Request File" links available.

Till now nothing changed, however.

My question now is how much time (average) does it take to have the requested model file ?

Regards

Maurizio L.

0 Kudos