procesador experts & ksdk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procesador experts & ksdk

alfredobuena
Contributor I

Quie may explain why there instruccinoes that work when I open a new project with expert processor without sdk and do not work when the same project I open it with expert processor and sdk both branded , a sign motioning appears that the component or the board does not support it I'm working with KL46z Palca 256 ... I hope I was clear in my question ... Alfred

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there are two types of processor expert component: sdk pe components and  pe component. these two types of pe components can not be used in same project.  that's to say the pe component can not work normally in a ksdk project.

when you create a new pe project with KDSK option select, we will use the first type pe components;  if not select it, use second type one.

pastedImage_0.png

in Components libary, we will see what components are available for the current project

pastedImage_1.png

does this answer your questions?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI,

I am not quite understand your question.

can you please explain:

1.  what's your KDS version?

2.  can you please show your problem with screenshots?

thanks!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos