cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K20D50M

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hello,

We're getting the TWR-K20D50M development board in couple of days, I'm currently working with TWR-K64F120M and have setup the design studio and build debug ,flash using the SDK1.3.0.However I could not find any projects based on the TWR-K20D50M board in there.

Is there any KDS demo or projects that support TWR-K20D50M board?

Thank you for the guidance.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Koorosh,

You can install the KSDK2.0 to the KDS,  there is demo code about the chip ofMK20DX128 (the chip in the TWR-K20D50M baord) :

pastedImage_0.png

About the detail download and install , you can refer to this tutorial :

How to: install KSDK 2.0

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hi Alice_Yang,

I tried your suggestion and installed KSDK 2.0 as indicated by the link in your response , the summary sheet is shown below:Capture_summary.PNG

As you can see the device and part numbers are correct however the EVAL BOARD is shown to be TWR-K60D100M which is a populated with a different device .

WHY IS THE PART NUMBER MK20X BUT THE BOARD COMES UP WITH A DIFFERENT TARGET(K60 SERIES). I JUST CHOSE THE PART NUMBER AND THE EVAL BOARD CAME UP WITHOUT ME CHOOSING IT.

IS THIS DEMO WORKS ON A TWR-K20D50M BOARD?

I'M CONFUSED.AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Please advice.

Thanks,

Koorosh Hajiani

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Koorosh,

Yes, your operation is right.

While for now , there only have some demo boards' examples , not all of the boardsAnd the TWR-K20D50 board is similar as TWR-K60D100, so we can refer to its demo code.

After you download it , there will be the drivers of k20d50.

OK , what sample demo do you want to use , i can test it on my side .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hi Alice_yang,

Thank you for your response.

Will you please test the Demo "Hello_World" on TWR-K20D50 board to see if it works, I don't have the TWR-K20D50 yet.

I truly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Koorosh Hajiani

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry Koorosh,

I made a mistake, the part number of the board TWR-K20D50 is K20DX128VLH5 , not the pastedImage_0.png.

So, as so far , no matter the KSDK1.3 or KSDK 2.0 all not support the chip , sorry !

And now , you can use the PE on KDS , after create project,  you can add Processor Expert to the project , then configure ,

then it can generate code automatic.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_1.png

About each component , there also have the example under the "help on component", for example the ''DMA_LDD" :

pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

kooroshhajiani
Contributor III

Hi Alice_Yang,

I will try and let you know.

Many thanks for the help.

Koorosh Hajiani

0 Kudos