Hello KSDK team!
I created helpful tutorial, how to install new version of KSDK.
1) Go to www.nxp.com/ksdk and click to Download button
2) Now choose the Kinetis SDK v2 & v1.3 click Download button
3) At the moment you are redirected to the Kinetis Expert Site, please go to Build an SDK
4) Please, sign in and click Sign in
5) Select MCU for the work and click Select Configuration
6) Selected MCU is supported by KSDK 2.0, you can download the package, choose the toolchain and Operation System.
(Also you can add µC/OS-II and µC/OS-III to your package), click on Build SDK Package
7) Done, check Software Vault tab
8) Please, go to Preferences
9) Please, fill the Preferences and don´t forget Save
10) After successful filling Preferences you are able to see the package in the window
11) Read the Software Terms and Conditions and agree with them
12) Save the package and you can start with KSDK 2.0
SDK API Documentation v.2.0 is located Kinetis SDK 2.0 API Reference Manual: Introduction
Enjoy KSDK 2.0!
All feedbacks are very welcome!