cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with project debugging procedure

saraembeddian
Contributor I

Hey,

i'm facing problem while debugging my project on Kinetis Design studio under linux environment(Ubuntu 14.04) 64 bit machine. i've successfully installed the IDE under linux environment with SDK and created a project but the problem is during the debugging session that my hardware is not detected by operating system. yes!!! i have installed the necessary drivers from openSDA (P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Development Tools... ) the manual shows that it support 32 bit as well as 64 bit machines but its not i'm having problem with 64 bit machine and i have attached a screenshot of it.....

Thanks in advance....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

saraembeddian
Contributor I

@Jennie Zhang thanks for your response

Yea I have installed the latest driver

I'm using freescale freedom kl25z as a hardware

No.. my hardware doesn't recognized by my operating system...

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Now we can root the problem is that your operation system can not recognize the hardware.

please download the Latest firmware application and update the firmware,

If P&E firmware can not work anyway, try Jlink V1 or CMSIS-DAP.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

so did you already install the latest PemicroLinuxDrivers_2012_09_06.tar  ?

what FRDM board do you working with? can you check if device manager recognize it ?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos