cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Create Processor Expert Project for MK24FN1M0VLL12

Jump to solution
dmushow
Contributor I

I have made several attempts to create a processor expert project for the MK24FN1M0VLL12.  Every way I have tried results in the MK24FN1M0VLL12 being excluded from the drop down menu of processors available.  If I delete the processor from the project and attempt to add the exact processor I am interested in from the component library, the add feature fails to add anything to the project.  Below are pictures of the installed options and the project with the drop down list excluding the VLL12 processor.  Am I missing something? do I need to uninstall KDS and reinstall it?  Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated.

146924_146924.pngpastedImage_0.png

146925_146925.pngpastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
dmushow
Contributor I

I was finally able to get it working with the KSDK V 1.3 I created for the micro I am using and the New KSDK 1.X  or PE Project command.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dmushow
Contributor I

I was finally able to get it working with the KSDK V 1.3 I created for the micro I am using and the New KSDK 1.X  or PE Project command.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello David,

Can you use the KSDK+PE?

In the KSDK+PE project, there is the chip of MK24FN1M0VLL12:

pastedImage_0.png

I use KSDK1.3, i see you install KSDK1.2, i think the ksdk1.2 also have , if it not have , you can insatll

the version of KSDK1.3 .

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos