cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem adding Pre-compiled Libraries to KSDK2.0 project

amitmahadik
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am new to KDS IDE. I have a FRDM K64F development board. I was able to run a sample Hello World program from KSDK2.0 successfully. My aim is to run a simple database application. I have done the following steps.

1. Using the Toolchain the KDS uses independently cross compiled the database library. (STATIC library created successfully) using same toolchain options that KDS uses.

2. Modified the hello world ample app to test the database library.

3. Added the include and library paths in the project properties ->Tool Settings. (Cross C ARM compile include and Cross ARM C linker for Library path and -l option).

4. Build the project. The project built and .elf was generated.

However, when I connect the board and try to debug the executable using OpenOCD the Flash LED blinks continuously and the control never reaches to main. (Breakpoint is set at main. Default Debug Configurations options).

If I try to flash the .bin image onto the board, the flashing is OK but do not get any PRINTs that are immediately after main().

Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong here.

Regards,

Amit.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

amitmahadik
Contributor I

It Worked! Thanks Alice for your help.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Amit,

OK, welcome !

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Amit,

Could you please take a screenshot show us how to add the database library to  pre-compiled.

And do you want use the database library in your project , or run it before your project .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

amitmahadik
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Apologies for the late reply. Please find attached the screenshots.

I have cross compiled the database library on a Linux machine and added the -L and -I paths.

I want to use the library in my project. I have modified the sample hello world code for the same.

Includes.pngLibraries.png

Regards,

Amit.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Amit,

Please add your lib file to here :

pastedImage_0.png

check whether it can work well .

Hope it helps