How do I export an existing project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I export an existing project

calvinday
Contributor III

I have several projects in the Project Explorer.

I have one open and wish to export it so it can be imported by others. How is that done.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Calvin,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains how to export projects:

Exporting and Importing Projects in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

calvinday
Contributor III

I had seen that. The problem is that we use SVN so that individual files are changed and committed back to SVN. A single archive file would not work for us.

I would like to see export existing project and import existing project (which is there).

0 Kudos

MarekTrmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Calvin, it is not necessary to have source files in the exlise workspace. It is possible to have file on the different location on the disk (in your SVN folder) and import them into Eclipse workspace just as reference.

Could this solve your problem?

Regards,Marek

0 Kudos