Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group S19 image

Jump to solution
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

In many application I have based on Kinetis, In production phase, I have to flash with the P&E the USB bootloader and then with the boot, insert the USB key containing the programme S19 image which will flash it and jump to it.

So I have two programme in the flash (Boot + Application)

Are they a way to create a unique flash image containing both program? In other word, can we merge 2 s19 (or Abs) file in only one?

By this way, in production phase, the second step which consist to flash the application with USB bootloader will be not necessary.

thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please refer Erich's article as below

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2016/02/26/merging-s19-files/

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Light, fast, efficient, my personal research had not given anything!

Thank for your help, I think the link is what I research.

:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!

Best Regards,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please refer Erich's article as below

https://mcuoneclipse.com/2016/02/26/merging-s19-files/

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos