Getting Started with KDS Projects

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with KDS Projects

aerodame
Contributor III

Hi, I have loaded up the KDS project IDE and am successfully running FRDM-K22F projects from the SDK 2.0 (after downloading the made SDK from the site).

My question is what is the best practice for starting with a demo project but renaming it (i.e. cloning it) over to another project perhaps in a separate repository using the IDE facilities?

Do I need to export and which of the many export options do you choose so all of the dependencies come along with whatever I'm exporting to my separate project workspace?

I've tried this a number of different ways and don't have success in rebuilding my project files and downloading to the FRDM board.   But I can do the demo files just fine.

Is there a nice Tutorial (perhaps from FTF) that walks you through the NEW KDS?  All of the files I've found online are really out of date and the UI screens don't look the same.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

MarekTrmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stephen,

it is possible to use KSDK Project Generator for the cloning of the SDK 2.0 examples, this tool can be downloaded from

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/license.jsp?colCode=KSDK-PROJECT-GENERATOR-TOOL&location=null...

Regards

Marek