cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPR1500-BUCK with FREEMASTER

Jump to solution
juanbrenes
Contributor I

Hi! I just bought a WPR1500-BUCK (15 W Buck Wireless Charging Receiver Reference Design), however I'm having a hard time trying to configure FREEMASTER to monitor its variables. 

Is there any reference project I can use for that?

User´s Guide keeps refering to a WPR1500_REF.pmp project in order to do that, but I can't locate it neither on my computer or the web. 

Any other advice on how to start monitoring it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JanHorak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Juan,

If you open SW package for WPR1500 you can find folder structure with name of IDE. Inside of each folder is Freemaster project which is named in user guide.

pastedImage_1.png

if you not have SW package request for it on NXP webpage. Without elf file (MAP file) from project you will not be able to correctly reading data due too missing data address.

Currently we not tested this product on Freemaster 3.0 so maybe some error will show. Please follow recommended version of freemaster in user guide or Freemaster 2.5. Please share later your experience with product.

Jan

Jan Horak

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JanHorak
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Juan,

If you open SW package for WPR1500 you can find folder structure with name of IDE. Inside of each folder is Freemaster project which is named in user guide.

pastedImage_1.png

if you not have SW package request for it on NXP webpage. Without elf file (MAP file) from project you will not be able to correctly reading data due too missing data address.

Currently we not tested this product on Freemaster 3.0 so maybe some error will show. Please follow recommended version of freemaster in user guide or Freemaster 2.5. Please share later your experience with product.

Jan

Jan Horak
juanbrenes
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply Jan, indeed I'm missing the software package for the WPR1500. I already ordered it on the NXP webpage, but I haven't had a responde. 

0 Kudos