cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scope Trigger Options

Jump to solution
kabron1
Contributor I

I see no Trigger options in Scope as e.g. in Segger J-Scope.

Is it possible to add it?

Technically it could not be a problem.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Dear Vladimir,

the oscilloscope values are all processed on the PC so adding a condition which would hold the data until a trigger comes is definitely technically possible. And it is actually very good idea, I will add it to the feature request backlog for future versions.

Currently, the triggering is only possible in the Recorder, which runs as a part of FreeMASTER driver on the microcontroller side. You would need to connect using Serial, CAN or packet-driven JTAG/BDM (PD-BDM) option to make use of the Recorder feature.

Thank you,
Michal

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Dear Vladimir,

the oscilloscope values are all processed on the PC so adding a condition which would hold the data until a trigger comes is definitely technically possible. And it is actually very good idea, I will add it to the feature request backlog for future versions.

Currently, the triggering is only possible in the Recorder, which runs as a part of FreeMASTER driver on the microcontroller side. You would need to connect using Serial, CAN or packet-driven JTAG/BDM (PD-BDM) option to make use of the Recorder feature.

Thank you,
Michal

0 Kudos