what's the logic_zero or logic_one mean in ADC trigger B input?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
terrybogard
Contributor II

terrybogard_0-1616059512157.png

MC56F82746

Processor Expert

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Terry,

I think you misunderstood it.

From crossbar hardware perspective, the ADC trigger signal A/B can select any signal from the Table 3-6. XBARA  Inputs, so logic_zero or logic_one are only option, but it does not mean that you can select logic_zero or logic_one to trigger ADC. You can select PWMx_TRG0 or TAx_out signals whatever, it is dependent on your application.

BR

XiangJun Rong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Terry,

Pls refer to the Table, the ADC  Trigger A/B signal must be selected from the following table, if you select the XBAR_IN0, it is VSS, it is logic_zero. If you select the XBAR_IN1, it is VDD, it is logic_1. If you select XBAR_IN2, the ADC trigger signal will be from external pad called XB_IN2.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

xiangjun_rong_0-1616121900263.png

0 Kudos
terrybogard
Contributor II

hi rongjun,

could you pls answer again about how the adc trigger will happen if the logic zero or one is chosen. your previous answer was about how to configure the trigger input to logic zero or one, which is not my wanted answer. such as if logic zero is chosen, adc will never be triggered, or adc will be triggered for all the time if logic one is chosen.

thanks.

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Terry,

I think you misunderstood it.

From crossbar hardware perspective, the ADC trigger signal A/B can select any signal from the Table 3-6. XBARA  Inputs, so logic_zero or logic_one are only option, but it does not mean that you can select logic_zero or logic_one to trigger ADC. You can select PWMx_TRG0 or TAx_out signals whatever, it is dependent on your application.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos
terrybogard
Contributor II

thanks for xiangjun's explain with patience. so it seems make no sense to set the trigger input connect with logic zero or one, and I suggest NXP cancel these two items in menu to avoid misunderstanding.

0 Kudos