cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

84789Flash

saideliu
Contributor I

Hello,

I have a problem with 56F84789. When I debugged a programme, the Alert window showed up, as shown in Picture 1 below.Then I clicked on the "Yes" button, the programming failed and the console show the errors in Pricture 2.

微信图片_20170912160636.jpg

微信图片_20170912160622.png

I hope to get the help from you soon.

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, SaiDe,

Do you use CW tools or flash programmer tools?

This is the security procedure, after Reset, the address P:0x40c is copied to FTFL_FSEC register automatically, only when the SEC bits is 2b'10 can the chip is in unsecurity mode. When you execute "mass erase" instruction, all flash including 0x40C are 0xFFFF, but the MC56F84789 is still in Unsecurity mode, after power on reset, the 0xff is copied to FTFL_FSEC, the chip is in security mode.

can you tell the background of the error?

BR

Xiangjun rong

0 Kudos

saideliu
Contributor I

Hi,xiangjun

I use CW tools. It may be caused by my misoperation. It worked normally,but I connected the JTAG incorrectly once, then the problem happened.

I need to get the chip normally. I want to know what should I do.

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, SaiDe,

It seems that you can new a project and use the following option to mass erase the flash with Codewarrior for mcu ver10.7.

Hope it can help you

BR

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

saideliu
Contributor I
Hi, xiangjun
I solved my problem.Because my power source has ripples,  the flash cannot be programmed. Yong Yan and I meet the same problem,  and we are happy to solve this. 
Solve the problem from hardware.
Thank you for your help.
0 Kudos