关于使用CW下载程序,芯片进入保护模式的问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

关于使用CW下载程序,芯片进入保护模式的问题

yongyan
Contributor II

我在使用CW10.6对MC56F84789芯片的调试过程中,在程序下载过程出现如图所示窗口,在点击yes之后,仍然不能把代码下载进去,请问该如何操作?pastedImage_1.png

第一次出现这个界面是因为调试接口相对应的针脚插错了,后面发现芯片被保护了,换了个芯片,再下载程序,发现还是这个界面,请问如何解释?如何才能推出保护模式?

0 Kudos
7 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

do you use your own target board or out TWR-8400 tower board? do you use TWR-8400 on board OSJTAG circuit or Universal multilink device to debug?

If possible, pls give your tel number so that I can call you

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

yongyan
Contributor II

Thanks for your reply,sir.I have solved the question just now.It's the power's fault.When the program began to dowanload ,the power can't keep output steady voltage on 3.3V.

Best Regards

Yong Yan

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Yong,

Can you elaborate what is " main circuit's power"?

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos

yongyan
Contributor II

Sorry.what I mean is the target board.When I use the OSJTAG's power supply to my target board,the program's download is OK.However,When I power the target board with another supply,the code warrior's window shows that it lost the connection with the target board,I test the target supply voltage of the board's chip,It's about 3.3V,so it's Ok.I'm really confused about the reason why the code download failed.I wonder it's the target board's voltage error,but it was tested at 3.3V.

Thanks for your reply .

Yan Yong

0 Kudos

yongyan
Contributor II

Em,Sorry……That's OK,Sir.The question I've meet is that I used the TWR-56F8400 board to download the program to my MC56F84789 chip,but it's alaways failed. When I cut the main circuit'sinta power and only link the TWR_56F8400's USB port to my computer,link the TWR-56F8400's JTAG port to the main circuit's JTAG port , the code can be downloaded to the main circuit 'MC56F84789 chip .However,when I turn on the main circuit's power.It's always failed to download.The CodeWarrior's intarface shows that the chip is secured. pastedImage_1.pngWhen I click the "yes" button,It shows……pastedImage_1.png.

When I click the retry,it still don't work and popup the same window.

It really bother me a lot.I'm looking forward to your help.

Best Regards,

Yong Yan

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please write your question in English? This is international community and support is located all over the world, so not all members are able to communicate in Chinese. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

yongyan
Contributor II

新的问题描述:在烧写板供电主电路不供电的情况下,可以把程序下载进去,并且能够调试,但是在主电路供电的情况下,会弹出以上的提示界面并且下载失败,

0 Kudos