MCF52221 CMX-CDC-demo Exception Vector Name: Adress Error problem...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF52221 CMX-CDC-demo Exception Vector Name: Adress Error problem...

Jump to solution
AnteOO
Contributor II
when i try to run cdc-demo.mcp on my MCF52221DEMO, i get an error that I don't know how to adress... it says:
Exception vector namen: Adress Error
and in the stack-part of the runtime enviroment(cdc-demo.elf) it seems it's trying to read 0x23C823C7 and 0x23C823C6, every second time. I'm brand new to both codewarrior and freescale MCU's, And I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem, or know's how to fix it. Or perhaps has an alternative idea on how to use the CDC with win XP/Vista, alternatives on free stacks etc. I don't want an RTOS, just be able to simulate 1 (or preferably 2) Virtual COM's on my PC.
Hope someone can help.
Bests,
Andreas

Hi!

When i try to run cdc-demo.mcp on my MCF52221DEMO, i get an error that I don't know how to adress... it says:

Exception vector namen: Adress Error

and in the stack-part of the runtime enviroment(cdc-demo.elf) it seems it's trying to read 0x23C823C7 and 0x23C823C6, every second time. I'm brand new to both codewarrior and freescale MCU's, And I was wondering if anybody else has had this problem, or know's how to fix it. Or perhaps has an alternative idea on how to use the CDC with win XP/Vista, alternatives on free stacks etc. I don't want an RTOS, just be able to simulate 1 (or preferably 2) Virtual COM's on my PC.

Hope someone can help.

Bests,

Andreas

Running CF7.2 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnteOO
Contributor II

Hi again!

It solved itself just by using CW 7.1 (Freescale Tech Support)!

/Andreas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AnteOO
Contributor II

Hi again!

It solved itself just by using CW 7.1 (Freescale Tech Support)!

/Andreas

0 Kudos