Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code warrior 10.5.1 crashing

Jump to solution
rahul011189
Contributor I

Hi there,

I am using Code warrior 10.5.1 (Windows) for a bare metal project on P4080DS. The issue that I am facing is:

1. Put project in debug mode
  2. Select any cache from 'Cache' Menu in the debug view
  3. Code warrior crashes (i.e. closes by itself without throwing any error/warning/exception)

Is this a known issue? How can I get around it?

Regards,

Rahul

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rahul Garg,

I didn't produce your problem with CodeWarrior 10.5.1, would please capture a screenshot to show your current status?

In addition, would you please also provide the CCS log captured from CodeWarrior IDE?

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE. (If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rahul Garg,

I didn't produce your problem with CodeWarrior 10.5.1, would please capture a screenshot to show your current status?

In addition, would you please also provide the CCS log captured from CodeWarrior IDE?

Please enable CCS log from "Run->Debug Configurations -><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Edit...->Advanced->Advanced CCS setting->Enable logging", and connect to the target from "Run->Debug Configurations-><project>-core0_RAM_-Connect(Download)->Debug”, the CCS log will be displayed in the console panel in CodeWarrior IDE. (If the CCS log in the console is truncated, please enlarge the console buffer from Window->Preferences->Run/Debug->Console->uncheck "Limit console output". Please open the console panel from Window->Show View->Console, and if nothing displayed, please choose the correct session on the right top icon in the panel.)

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos