cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Warrior Targeted compilation

Jump to solution
Geek19
Contributor III

I have a test code that compiles and links with no problem when I target RAM using the evaluation CW 2.7 on Windows 7 and EVAL board MPC5554. As I choose the Flash as my target the compile and link process results in several Compiler errors, warnings as well as Linker errors. Could you please explain this and show me how to resolve this matter.

Thanks;

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Geek19
Contributor III

I got the answer for this question! And the answer is the P&G debugger that accompanies the Evaluation board was not loading the right *.elf  for the compiled code even though it was being launched by CW software! Basically the CW does not communicate the name of the CURRENT *.elf with the P&G debugger. The user shall pay attention and set this as needed.

Thanks;

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Geek19
Contributor III

I got the answer for this question! And the answer is the P&G debugger that accompanies the Evaluation board was not loading the right *.elf  for the compiled code even though it was being launched by CW software! Basically the CW does not communicate the name of the CURRENT *.elf with the P&G debugger. The user shall pay attention and set this as needed.

Thanks;

0 Kudos